I so love Thankful Thursday. It gives me a chance to think about the wonderful blessings that God has bestowed on me and my family. Here are the things that I am thankful for today.
1. I am thankful that God loves me even when I am unloveable.
2. I am thankful that my husband loves me and supports me in any dream that I have.
3. I am thankful that my children respect us as their parents and I am thankful that God blessed me with them.
4. I am thankful that our cabinets and freezer are full, for there are many who do not have this blessing.
5. I am thankful that three years ago this month God spared my life and allowed me to stay here to watch my children grow.
6. I am thankful that God answered me and my husband’s prayer for Godly friends. He has so abundantly blessed us with friends that love God and hold us up during our trials.
7. I am thankful that we live in a country where we can publicly praise God and learn more about Him.
8. I am thankful for my mom and dad taking me to church every Sunday when I was growing up.
9. I am thankful that we have the opportunity to blog about His faithfulness for millions of people to see.
What are you thankful about today? Head over to http://www.eph2810.com at Sting My Heart to read more posts about being thankful.
Smiles and Loves! Janis