My heart is overflowing with thankfulness this morning. Here are a few things that I am thankful for today.
1. I am thankful for the Word of God. It can guide me, encourage me, correct me, and love me all in one book. I just love that!
2. I am thankful for this baby sleeping on my shoulder. She is not mine, but she fills that part of me that is missing having babies around. That is a blessing from God.
3. I am thankful for my relationship with my husband. He is always there for me-no matter what. He prays for me, loves me, and supports me. I couldn’t ask for any better.
4. I am thankful for each of my children. Although each one was born to the same family, they are each different and I love their little differences!
5. I am thankful for my mom and dad. I wasn’t an easy child, but they loved me and supported me. I love them more today than I ever have.
6. I am thankful for my friends. There was a time when I didn’t have Godly friends and I felt so alone. God answered my prayer for friends.
7. I am thankful for my home. It is not the biggest or newest, but it is ours and that is more than some people have.
8. I am thankful for a full tummy. There are people, even in the U.S., who don’t have that blessing.
9. I am thankful for all of you. Each blog that I visit offers me encouragement and wisdom. I thank you for allowing me into your “world.”
10. I am thankful that God has a plan for my life, so I don’t have to worry. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
What are you thankful for today? Join Iris at www.eph2810.com for more people being thankful! Smiles and Loves! Janis