Today is Thankful Thursday and there is so much to be thankful for. In the Bible, it says:
“I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.” Psalm 7:17
1.Therefore, my first thing that I am thankful for is God. Thank You God for new mercies and beginnings every single day. Thank You for loving me when I am unloveable. Thank You for filling me with Your love. I sing praises to You!
2. Thank You for healing. I feel much better today-except for the nose congestion.
3. Thank You for all of the friends (both bloggy and In Real Life) that have checked on me.
4. Thank You for a husband who lets me sleep in when I take Nyquil. He knows what a whammy it gives me in the morning.
5. Thank You for my children. Although they are trying my patience today, I still am amazed at the wonderful little beings that they are.
6. Thank You for your blessings. The list is sooo long, Lord. Food, shelter, financial, and more. You have never let me down and I thank You for that.
7. Thank You for a wonderful church family to pray with us and support us. You knew right what You were doing when you sent us to this church.
8. Thank You for being You. With You, nothing is impossible. Thank You, Lord!
Smiles and Loves! Janis