Today is Thursday, so it is time to make up my list of things that I am thankful for. My heart is so full of thankfulness to God. He has been my rock and sustainer through many trials and heartaches. Here is my list.
– I am thankful for His Word. It encourages me, chastises me, and guides me all in one book. No other book can do this.
– I am thankful for His death. He gave it all for me. How can I give any less?
– I am thankful for His resurrection. Without it, we would have no hope.
– I am thankful for my husband. Even when I am in a bad mood, he still loves me.
– I am thankful for my children. Each one of them is a gift that I am so blessed by.
– I am thankful for friends-both bloggy and in real life. I even made contact with a friend from high school that blogs this week! It just makes you realize how small the world is.
Many of you commented on my picture from yesterday. That picture reminds me how precious life is. That is a picture of my nephew, Blake, who was born at 28 weeks weighing 1 pound 1 ounce and 11 inches long. He only lived three weeks, but he was perfectly formed and beautiful. What a miracle children are!
Blessings to you all! Smiles and Loves! Janis