Today is Thankful Thursday. I have missed a week or two of this, so I am glad to get back into feeling thankful. Here is my list for this week:
1. I am thankful for my Father. He is always there. He never leaves me or forsakes me. No one else is like Him and no one else knows me and my heart like He does. I am so thankful that He loves me and sees me through His eyes and not the eyes of the world.
2. I am thankful for my husband. He is so patient with me. He knows that God has been dealing with me concerning some submission issues and he doesn’t beat me over the head with it, he is allowing me to learn from God. I love him for this.
3. I am thankful for my children. They each have a part of my heart that hurts when they hurt and is happy when they are happy. I don’t think that they realize how special and precious each one of them is to me.
4. I am thankful for my church girlfriends. We are each very different, but we are unified through Christ. I am thankful for their love and encouragement. They pray for me and I pray for them. It is hard to find friends like that.
5. I am thankful for my life. God has big plans for me. He is sharpening me for a great purpose. I thank Him for reminding me of that.
6. I am thankful for you! Each of you bless me with your encouragement through comments, your blog posts, and your prayers.
Be thankful for what you have. God has richly blessed each and every one of us!
For more lists of thankfulness, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.
Smiles and Loves! Janis