Sorry I have not posted in a week or so. I have been SOOOO busy with work that I haven’t had time to write for fun! I am thankful for many things, though, so I am going to participate in Thankful Thursday.
1. I am thankful for being able to work at home. Yes, sometimes it seems like I get too many projects all at one time, but I am thankful for the opportunity to do what I do. God has been so good to bless me with a way to make money for vacations and the little extras.
2. I am thankful for my husband. He is a supportive husband and father who loves God and us. What could be better than that?
3. I am thankful for my kids. They make me proud each and every day with how smart, loving, and kind they are. I can’t wait to see what God is going to do with them!
4. I am thankful for new mercies. Each and every day I get a new beginning.
5. I am thankful for food and a house. Some people even in our country do not have these simple blessings.
Have a beautiful day!
Smiles and Loves! Janis