– My husband. He is supporting me in going back to school even though he realizes that it is going to make my life crazier, which in turn, will affect his life. He is my biggest fan!
– My children. They are my joy. I always wanted to be a mommy and I am so proud that they are mine to love on!
– My mom. Although we had problems when I was a teenager, she is my best friend today. I can’t imagine my life without her!
– My church friends. I have a few really close friends from our Bible Study group that I would trust with my life. They are such a blessing!
– Sheri at Lee U. She has been such a help to me getting everything together for school. She has went above and beyond in her assistance.
– I am just overflowing with thankfulness today for everyone and everything in my life. I just feel so blessed!
What are you thankful for today? Join Iris and the other participants to share your thankfulness! Blessings to you!
Smiles and Loves! Janis